My Blog List

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Time

A trip to Bass Pro Shop for a little Christmas shopping, visit with Santa, and for the kids to enjoy the games & toys.




The girls are excited about Christmas!

The decorations slowly came together & we fill the tree in the kitchen with our Christmas cards and the girls handmade ornaments for church & school/day care


Checking the lights for the tree
Sophie helped me decorate


The children at Union United Methodist Church sang a song in the Christmas Cantata







We enjoyed the Christmas parade with my mom & brother. ....it was very cold!





We attempted to take pictures for a Christmas card - but it was getting too dark & no one would cooperate


Neither would my camera





We did a little baking

The church I grew up (Trinity UMC) at & Sophie attends their kids "Big Fish Club" on Wednesday nights, had the children's Christmas program Sunday...it was so cute & Sophie did so well. She even said her speaking part, although very quietly.


That should catch me up for now.............


















No comments:

Post a Comment