My Blog List

Sunday, October 24, 2010

We Love Fall...and Halloween...and the Tooth Fairy

We love Fall....love the weather it brings and all the fun things to do...and all the cute Halloween & Fall clothes the girls get to wear........



On, Tuesday, October 19, 2010, Sophie lost her 4th tooth at school...this time she came home with it in the tooth necklace she so wanted!

The tooth fairy came and left her a nice surprise! Even mommy was surprised - $5.00! Maybe the tooth fairy wanted to cheer her up after her bad day at school when she lost her tooth. A girl in her class told her she "looked stupid without her tooth" and then pushed her down. Oh, how that hurt my heart so bad. It hurt Sophie's too...she is so sensitive, just like me.

We went to the rodeo.........

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cribb family! I am using a 50mm f/1.4. I love it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete