My Blog List

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to an Inspiration

I have been following a blog "Life in Grace", for a little while now. Edie's wisdom, humor, insight, spirituality, and rawness of life brings a renewing, inspiration, and awakening to me. She brings me back into focus on Jesus, the one true importance of life. So, thank you Edie for sharing your talents & wisdom, your feelings & your life. You do so much for so many. God is truly using you as a witness and a shepherd.

I have never talked to you in-person or the internet/blog, but when I read of your tragedy, my heart ached for you. I felt pain for you & your family, like I have known you a lifetime. I recently lost my home that my husband built with his own hands, due to the economy. I know it is not the same, but it brought great pain. We throw ourselves into the arms of our Lord and take his hand....he will bring healing and direction, and comfort....I admire your strength....and that your did not cry for your material belongings & house, but you cried in thanksgiving that your family was safe & unharmed...Thanks be to God!

Happy Birthday and a Big Hug to you! You are a beautiful blessing to many and what a lucky family to have you. You and your family are in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment