My Blog List

Monday, November 29, 2010

All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth!

Sophie has had one of her top teeth hanging by a thread since Halloween and she would NOT let anyone touch it. It was just hanging there all crooked...it looked horrible. Then one of her bottom teeth became a little more loose too. On Sunday afternoon (Nov 29, 2010) she was in the bathroom & called out to me that she pulled her tooth out! Hallelujah! Wait, which one, I thought...she said the bottom one. Well, since you can pull them yourself, get that top one out too, I told her. With a little hesitation she went to work on the top one...out it came! She is snaggle toothed for sure now! 2 teeth in 1 day! This is the 5th & 6th ones she has lost now.
I was so proud of her for doing this herself & she was too! Lord knows, I couldn't pull teeth - I would pass out! She said, "I think I will get $20 from the tooth fairy." "Really?!", I replied. "I am just estimating!" "What?", I said. "Well, that is what we are doing in school - estimating." Sophie's estimates were off - the tooth fairy left $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment