My Blog List

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kids say the most precious things.....

Kids say the most precious things. Sunday, after Sophie woke up from her nap, she was eating a popsicle and it was red/cherry.......she hopped around the corner and said, "Momma, yoy know what the color red represents?" She said, "The blood of Jesus & His Love" My heart just melted. How proud & grateful I am that she knows Jesus. I pray that continues throughout her life.


Then today, we passed by a church and she said, "Momma, there is Jesus' car!" "Where?!", I said. "At that church. It had a cross on it & it said Jesus on it!", she responded. She was refering to the church van parked at the church. I loved it!

Emmeline is talking a lot more now...just in the last week, she is picking up more words everyday. Sophie was talkin' up a storm at her age, but from talking with others, their second child didn't talk as soon as their first and also, she had an ear infection every 2 weeks forever. Since she had tubes in her ears in January, she has been talking more....maybe my poor baby couldn't hear very well. Her day care teacher told me today, she is talking more there too, and is even saying some of her classmates names, Max and J.D. (John Dennis)!

No comments:

Post a Comment