My Blog List

Sunday, May 10, 2009

New Bible Study - I am so Excited!

Sunday, May 10, 2009....

My Women's Bible Study Group started back tonight after a break around the Easter Season....I was so excited. I have come to love Bible study so much I feel lost without it...It makes me feel grounded.

We are doing Anointed Transformed Redeemed - A Study of David. It is from the Deeper Still Event by Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore & Kay Arthur. I was fortunate to attend the Deeper Still Event last summer , which needless to say, it was AWESOME!

Tonight we discussed David's anointing by Samuel at the age of 15. David knew two things: He knew WHOSE he was and he knew WHO he was. He knew the source of his success was all from God. He knew who he belonged to -the Lord. We should always remember who we belong to.

If you are a believer in Jesus Christ, the anointing of God rests on your life. The moment we receive the Lord, we are anointed by the Holy Spirit - all the greatness of God lives on the inside of us to do God's purpose on the outside. God put us where we are in our lives for a reason & has equipped us to deal with whatever comes our way. Make God the center of every decision we make everyday.

Also what a wonderful Mother's Day.....awakened by hugs & kisses from the girls & Ron, church, family,nap, and Bible study. Sophie made me the most wonderful gifts at school and church. She even remembered to add Emmeline's name to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment