My Blog List

Monday, May 18, 2009

Last Week: May 9 -16















On the way home one day, I saw one of my favorite things............hay bales. I love to see a bunch of them in a field just baled. ..........Wednesay was very windy, & when we arrived at home after I picked up the girls from Ammy's house, daddy had Sophie's kite, she got at her birthday party, out flying it. She was so excited to learn to fly her kite...daddy is so thoughtful!


The girls love to be outside......we had a little family time outside before heading inside for baths & to get ready for bed. Sophie found a lady bug in the grass.......the chick loves lady bugs & Emme loves how they tickle when they crawl on her. She just laughs so much....it is so precious.
Simple things like this are what make life so sweet!


Thursday, we hosted out discipleship group at our house. Great devotion prayer, discussion, fun, food, & laughs. I love our group! It is lead by our preacher, who is younger than me, and he is great! He has done wonders for our church and hasn't been at our church a year yet. We are blessed. Friday, Ron & I enjoyed a much needed date night...it has been forever.
Then Saturday, we went to my best friend's daughter's (Ellie) 3rd birthday party at a local farm. We dodged a few storms, but had a great time. The kids loved it!

Here is Sophie, Emmeline, Ellie (birthday girl) & friend, Kate.











No comments:

Post a Comment